Looking for answers?
Browse through these frequently asked questions about Lash Up Pro:
1) What Courses do you offer?
At Lash Up Pro, we provide the following courses:
- Signature Lash Course – This 2-day certification program will teach you all the fundamentals of lash extension application. Whether you have no prior experience or you’re looking to take your career to the next level, the signature lash course may be the right fit for you!
- Online Lash Lifting Course – Work at your own pace and learn all the theory, techniques, tips, and tricks of lash perming through this course. With 4 video modules, this course takes an in-depth look at all the skills required to make you a pro!
- Online Volume/Mega Volume Course – For those who already have at least 6 months of experience in signature lashing, this course is the next step in your professional development. Learn all the best practices for volume lashing, taught by certified and experienced Lash Up Pro members.
- Online Brown Lamination Course – Brow lamination is a great addition to any service menu! Work at your own pace and learn this two-step eyebrow perming treatment that involves correcting the brow shape by setting the hairs in place using a chemical solution.
2) Do your courses provide certification?
Our courses qualify you to begin a career within the thriving lash industry.
More importantly, after completion of your course, you’ll have the confidence and skills to help accentuate the beauty already present in each of your clients.
3) How much do your courses cost?
Build the foundation for your career by investing in one of our courses today!
- Signature Lash Course – $1575 (including GST!)
- Lash Lifting Course – $441 (including GST!)
- Advanced Volume/Mega Volume Online Certification Program – $1155 (w/Tax)
4) Where can I take your courses?
Lash Up Pro provides eyelash perming, eyelash volume, and microblading courses in Edmonton, Red Deer, and Calgary.
We also offer online courses for your convenience!
5) How do I become a social media brand ambassador for Lash Up Pro?
If you’re active on social media, we’d love for you to join our team at Lash Up Pro! Here are some boxes to check if you would like to become a brand ambassador:
- You must be a certified lash technician
- You are required to post Lash Up specific posts 3 times weekly featuring products and courses
- A love of social media and an audience/following appropriate to the lash industry
- Be a positive influence in the lash industry
- Have a business, non-private Instagram
- Use #lashuppro on posts/acknowledge in your Instagram profile that you are a Lash Up Pro Brand ambassador
6) Do you sell supplies for lash technicians?
Aside from courses, we provide a wide range of lash kits and accessories to make sure you have the best supplies to get the job done right!
7) I have a specific question about a course you offer. What’s the best way to contact you?
Please send all course inquiries to email@example.com.
8) Does my tuition include the course kit?
Yes, once enrolled you’ll receive your kit containing the necessary supplies for the course you have selected.
9) Do I have to pass a test to become certified?
At Lash Up Pro, we strive to make sure our students are ready before they enter the profession on their own.
Upon completion of your course material, we’ll have you send in a series of photos and complete an online test. If you’ve achieved a standard of excellence that we believe in, your certificate will be mailed to you.
If not, don’t worry!
We provide 1-on-1 coaching and feedback to help get you up to speed!
10) Why should I become a microblading artist?
Microblading artistry is a great career! There are many benefits of becoming a microblading artist including income to connecting with clients.
11) Who teaches the microblading course?
All courses are taught by industry-leading brow technicians who are ready to share their knowledge with you! No matter what program you take we promise you’ll leave feeling experienced and comfortable in starting your rewarding career as a microblading artist.
12) Now that I’m certified how do I get clients?
We recommend keeping up to date with our blog page to read more about the inner workings of being your own boss. We are consistently posting tips and tricks to help you succeed. Instagram is a great resource to help start promoting your lashing business.
One of the best ways to market your services is by doing a well-executed service that makes your clients happy. People tend to talk about the services they feel elated about with their friends and families. Word-of-mouth has always been one of the most effective and least expensive forms of advertising and building your business.
13) How do I choose a logo or name for my business?
Logos are a natural element to incorporate and match the overall branding of the business. Logos are also a great way to build brand recognition. Stuck on where to draw inspiration for your branding? Look at other lash business around you for different elements, designs, and concepts to innovate bigger ideas!
Can’t find what you’re looking for?