Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA and Health Canada approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures such as:
- Laser hair removal
Here’s our PRO TIPS to get the most effective numbing REGARDLESS of which numbing cream you use:
- ASSESS: Inquire as to how your client typically reacts or tolerance to anesthetics. A great question is their experience at the dentist. Do they respond well or need more injections?
- VARIETY: it’s always a good practice to have more than one on hand. Most numbing creams contain the same ingredients, it often comes down to how they are formulated and how they react with your clients body chemistry.
- EXFOLIATE: open up the skin! Using either a mascara wand or a buffer pad, give the treatment area a REALLY GOOD SCRUB.
- APPLY GENEROUSLY: With pre-numbing, more is more. You should not see the skin or brow hair through the lotion. Put it on THICK.
- OCCLUDE: This means to cover in plastic wrap. This helps create a thermo dynamic reaction which allows the numbing to better penetrate that sweet open skin!
- WARM IT UP: to further accelerate the numbing process, put a hot/warm cloth over the occluded area for 5 mins or until it’s cool.
- DO NOT OVER NUMB. You should not be leaving the cream on for longer than 20-25 mins max or you’ll change the texture of the skin to rubber, good luck implanting pigment in that!
Contains health conscious ingredients such as purified water and vitamin E, which provide anti-inflammatory properties. This topical anesthetic has a neutral pH and is the most natural numbing cream on the market. Backed by a three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.
- FDA, Health Canada, and artist approved for safe, repeated use.
- This product does not contain Prilocaine, which constricts blood flow and affects the ink settling into your skin. Important if you use it for tattoos or microblading.
- Zensa’s numbing sensation absorbs quickly and lasts longer than other leading competitors.
- Zensa is not tested on animals and is 100% cruelty free. Hooray!
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Lidocaine 5%
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamine E Acetate, Purified Water