• This product is used to prep the brows. Apply a small amount to the brow area and gently message.
- Using Lash & Lid by Lash Up Pro or any other oil free cleanser, cleanse the clients brows removing any makeup or other debris from the clients brow area. Often clients will arrive with their brows penciled/ drawn in to give us a better idea as to what look they’re trying to achieve.
- Using Lash Up Pro brow scrub, exfoliate the clients brow area. Remove the exfoliant using a damp warm cloth.
- Spray a dry cotton pad with Lash Up Pro primer, apply to the brow area.
- Map out the clients brows, applying waterproof eyeliner will help to solidify your outline (prevent it from being wiped away).
- Outline the brows using Lash Up Pro paste
- Chose the correct pigment, refer to the colour chart for a better idea as to what pigment would be best suited for your client. Your kit includes three products needed to develop the henna, these include henna, henna activator and water. These products are mixed on a 1:1:1 basis, equal parts each. You can also develop the henna by applying equal parts henna and water, then, once the henna is removed, use a cotton pad add apply the henna activator onto the brow area.
- Apply henna and let sit 5 to 20 minutes depending on the look you’re trying to achieve/ The longer you leave the henna the darker/ deeper the result will be. We recommend processing for at least 15 minutes. A nano mister can be used to speed up the treatment, this product can be purchased throughout www.lashuppro.ca
- Remove henna using damp cotton pads.
- Clean up the clients brows using a facial razor, scissors and tweezers! Henna remover can be used to clean up any areas!